Ravensblood Forest in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
seemed like a good place to wrap this up. :-) feel free to either post once more or archive as is! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Nassim. He was an over-eager kid but Arturo reminded himself that it was not necessarily a bad thing. He couldn't help but think that Chusi would probably like Nassim and contemplated the headache that might provide for him as a father (because he assumed that Chusi would develop a crush on him as well). He would cross that bridge if and when he got there. Nevertheless, Arturo offered a sage nod to the boy when he he proclaimed he would be the the best associate The Family had. “We'll hold you to that,” Arturo offered with a ghost of a smile before he beckoned the male into the borders with a gesture of his muzzle so that he could rub his scent upon Nassim so that Teaghlaigh wolves would not mistake him for a trespasser (which he had almost been). “Come on, I'll give a tour of the forest.” Arturo gestured before he turned and began to head towards the heart of their home, expecting Nassim to follow though Arturo reminded himself to continuously check back to make sure he hadn't accidentally lost him to the marvel that was the beauty of Ravensblood Forest throughout the tour.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by RIP Nassim - November 02, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 05:23 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 03, 2016, 12:33 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 04, 2016, 03:32 PM
RE: in a cave on a failed bit of terraforming - by Arturo - November 05, 2016, 05:45 AM