Neverwinter Forest you are not worthy
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
She was surprised at the introductions – and unlike her father, who bore a mask of stoicism, Allure wore much of her heart upon her sleeve. Her eyes blinked in surprise before glancing over to the woman, noting the one bright eye, and the one so dark it could be mistaken as missing. It was not the appearance of the she-wolf though that felt strange to the bi-toned girl – but her age. She seemed as old as their father – and yet Jorunn had taken her as a mate?

Yet as judgemental as the initial thought was, the woman’s soft voice soothed the younger girl’s worry, and she offered her a gentle smile – pushing past these thoughts and reminding herself that if her brother had chosen her, there was a merit to his decision.

But the surprises would continue – his mate was with children, and instinctively, Allure’s eyes fell to the woman’s stomach, as if looking for the signs. A light blush would creep to her cheeks, though unseen by fur, and she gave another gentle nod. “I see. Congratulations to you both,” she murmured, her tail giving an idle flick. Neverwinter Forest housed five puppies currently – seven, if they could ever find Rannoch and Lucy.. could they truly support more?

And yet, the decision was not hers to make – and she could never turn her family in need away. Surely they could make it work? “Father isn’t home right now,” she noted, her own ears falling back to her skull. “Rannoch, our younger brother, is missing.. so is a pup we have taken in under guardianship. He’s trying to find them, but we’ve found nothing so far.” She paused then, pausing as Ondine murmured something to Kjalarr about his father and death – blinking on confusion to the statement. Only then did she realize the woman was referring to what must have been his biological father, and she paused once more, allowing him to answer.

After, she would usher her muzzle in the direction of the forest, wishing to not keep them from rest after such a journey. She did not question how his pack had fallen – now was not the time. “Neverwinter Forest has five puppies currently.. but surely we can make it work? I can’t imagine father turning you away.. but until he’s home and you can both talk – please stay. Come, let’s get you both settled and some food in your belly.”
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
you are not worthy - by Kjalarr - November 04, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Cattail - November 04, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: you are not worthy - by Kjalarr - November 06, 2016, 08:36 AM
RE: you are not worthy - by Cattail - November 06, 2016, 08:52 AM
RE: you are not worthy - by Allure - November 14, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Kjalarr - November 17, 2016, 03:49 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:35 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Allure - November 22, 2016, 01:55 PM