Dragoncrest Cliffs one gonna heal my body, another gonna heal my pain
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Muses was fully prepared to return to where she had left Ingram, trusting that the youth would stay within the seculuded area at the edge of the valley for at least a couple days. There was enough food left that he would not have gone hungry, and she was prepared to return with some fresh meat as well. To her dismay, she had caught scent of the pup lingering not too far from where she had met Deirdre.

Sighing, she tracked the child down, alternating between having her nose up in the air, and down along the ground. He was a fiercely independent creature, as she had come to know, and he was old enough that it was not unusual that he would want to spread his wings and fly on his own. Still, Muses sighed, dutifully tracking him down, he was not old enough to be on his own. In hindsight, she realized that the age gap between him and her new friend was much smaller in comparison to herself and Deirdre, but the young alpha was not on her own; that made all the difference.

Eventually she made her way to the beaches that sprawled out from the cliffs. She did not see the boy until she rounded a corner, and he became fully visible, digging for something in the moist sands. "Ingram," Although her sharp bark carried across the shoreline, there was nothing but tenderness in her tone, a hint of question teased into the boy's name. "Why did you come here? I told you I wouldn't be gone for too long. We don't know exactly what's out here yet." As the boy's self appointed guardian, she could not allow herself to let any ill befall him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna heal my body, another gonna heal my pain - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 03:55 PM