Dragoncrest Cliffs one gonna heal my body, another gonna heal my pain
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
"Donnelaith." Came her simple response. Muses pronounced the name carefully, recalling how Deirdre had spoken it with  tenderness. "Do you see that forest very far off in the distance? That is where we shall go." She had found Ingram in a forest, and hoped that the familiarity of a wooded place would bring the young boy some comfort. A forest meant shelter and food. Within that forest could be a home for them both.

"It is led by a young wolf and her sister. She has a kind heart, and mentioned to me that there were nearby packs with youths your age, so that you might not feel alone." Although she was not significantly older than Ingram, there was a distinct difference in maturity. Wheras Muses had seen four full seasons, and then some, pass, her little companion was still learning about everything the world had to offer. "Will you come with me?" She implored gently, stopping to face the youth head on. Green as he was, she wanted to know that his opinion mattered, and that she had no intention of distressing him, or forcing him to do anything that he was utterly against. Even the young deserved respect.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna heal my body, another gonna heal my pain - by Muses - November 13, 2016, 01:05 AM