Cerulean Cape You can play with me until you’re sick of me
i'M cRaZY?! What's crAZy is that this world refuses to let me be with yOU~!! <3
317 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
[Image: swsw.gif]

Saltwinter had dissolved, Kjalarr and the bitch were gone, to lord-knows-where. She lingered in the Sound, unsure of what to do with herself. She knew nothing of these other packs, only reluctantly remaining in the empty den until she dragged herself out, skirting the coast, lost and empty. Her crew was gone, the only familiar faces left disappeared: Caiaphas with the sea, Kjalarr with the wind. Even if she wanted to track Kja' down...what would he say when she found him?

She forced herself to eat, catching a crab, cracking its shell. She began to slurp down its meat, only for her ears to cock towards a familiar voice. If she were a cat, she might have purred contently at the sound of that boy. But she scooped up the crab in her jaws, walked over to the pair of wolves and dropped the crab at there feet. Dis is a crab, She said, smirking at the red-eyed wolf. She winked, her hips swinging. 'ey dere, sweet'eart. Fancy seein' yew 'ere 'gain.
Maude identifies as female, but is physically male.

(She also swears like a (literal) sailor)
Messages In This Thread
You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 04, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Maude - November 08, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 08, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - December 04, 2016, 02:55 AM