Cerulean Cape You can play with me until you’re sick of me
170 Posts
Ooc —
Xan didn’t have a chance to explain before someone else approached and threw something at their feet. She blinked a few times at it and then lifted her head to peer between the two. Had they read her mind? She narrowed her dark eyes and looked at Xan for a moment longer, brushing it off. Perhaps her confusion had been more obvious than she meant it to be but either way, she received her answer. Whatever this was at her feet seemed to be a crab.

However, the next bit caused even more confusion and she shifted her gaze to the other wolf with them that Xan apparently knew. While she knew he was from the teekon area, the fact they were so far away and he still knew someone led her to believe he had for more connections than she’d originally expected. Ocra kept quiet, though, as neither of them thought to introduce the stranger despite Xan having (technically) introduced her. Her ears fell back against her head and she took a step away from the gift in the sand to steel herself a tad closer to her companion.
Messages In This Thread
You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 04, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - November 08, 2016, 09:51 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Ocracoke - November 24, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: You can play with me until you’re sick of me - by Xan - December 04, 2016, 02:55 AM