Larksong Grotto suffering without speech, i knew you would return
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was in the den curiously exploring. He was often found in or around the den now they were allowed to do more. Tapat did have some memory issues that were starting to develop more throughly. He knew that if he would go too far that he would get lost and couldn't remember. He thought it was related to his parents, not wanting to leave them too much because then he might forget. He knew them, and he knew his brother. It was what was important.

When another came close to the den the pup looked up curiously. He had always been very curious and very playful too. He peeked outside pretty soon after the other wolf had poked her head inside. It wasn't his mother, and frankly he didn't even know who she was but he jumped forward with his tail wagging. He didn't even see the plant by her feet. He jumped from side to side and giggled cutely. Tapat made playful growls and made several bows, eager to play.
Messages In This Thread
suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Indra - November 04, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Tapat - November 05, 2016, 02:12 PM