Larksong Grotto suffering without speech, i knew you would return
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was more than excited to play with the stick Indra offered to him. Though the boy was quick to be distracted and once his brother came up next to him, babbling, Tapat turned to him, stick forgotten instantly. He nosed back through his fur. "Paaa in!!," he returned to his bother. The pale boy then saw the stick again, probably intended for his brother, but Tapat was just as excited to jump after it again, tail wagging excitedly.

Their mother was there again, and Tapat instantly recognized her. It was quite soothing for him to have two wolves around he recognized. He yipped at her and ran towards his mother. He jumped up against her front leg, completely missing that Indra just fled into the thicket. When he did hear the rustling the pup turned around, now only seeing his brother. He already forgotten about the play session with Indra though what he did see was something green. That needed to be explored! Tapat curiously stepped towards it, ready to play with it.

Magdalyn, feel free to PP him by dragging, lifting or blocking him from going to the plant! :3
Messages In This Thread
suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Indra - November 04, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Tapat - November 18, 2016, 05:59 AM