Larksong Grotto suffering without speech, i knew you would return
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
again i still suck

when Indra bolted, Jhala leapt right for her babies, shielding them from whatever they were going for. Astik-- being the bulkier of the two, smushed his nose into his mother's side but kept standing, his main emotion now being confusion. Jhala laid in front of both Sun Goslings, their poor innocent selves probably confused and a bit scared. she wrapped herself around the two children, craning her neck to see what they were going after. she couldn't tell what it was-- some sort of plant-- but it brought tears to her eyes. she was a big woman who was a role-model when it came to toning down her emotions, she'd do anything she could to appear bigger and stronger... but not now. 

she almost forgot to breathe, her chest clenching and her paws curling. she let out a loud howl, panic rising in every bone in her body. she howled and howled, willing @Hiram to come right away... he might've been inside, she couldn't remember, but she wanted this object identified now, and she wanted Indra found even faster.
Messages In This Thread
suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Indra - November 04, 2016, 09:43 PM
RE: suffering without speech, i knew you would return - by Jhala - December 06, 2016, 11:32 PM