Lone Star Mountain Shadows
86 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Onai smiled as Warbone explained he was no peddler and could not sell himself to the large male without having shown him the place of his new pack. A place apparently worth living in. "Then show me Warbone, this place you and your followers call home. I would like to see it, learn more of it. What is your purpose as an Alpha? What purpose does your pack serve? What morals do you follow?" he spoke curiousity immensly present in his tone. If he was to even consider this then he would have to find out more one way or another. If that meant a small journey then so be it. He would go with Warbone and see this place that he may end up calling home.

Warbone added that the life Onai would live would be one where his brother wouldn't be the only wolf worth serving. "These wolves, the ones that serve you, they are much like yourself?" he spoke an ever so slight tilt to his head. It was an honest question, if all his wolves were as well built and strong as Warbone himself then perhaps his statement was true. 

The idea of serving another pack seemed remotely appealing, he had been serving alongside his brother for years now and he was finally out seeing the rest of the world. Besides, if his sister was in this place called the wilds then he could lowkey stalk keep an eye on her.

If you want, we can go to the vale. Whether it be in this thread or in a separate one. I kinda figure perhaps the journey gives them time to know more of each other though, or the morals of the pack xD
Messages In This Thread
Shadows - by Onai - November 05, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 06, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 06, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 06, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 07, 2016, 12:14 AM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 07, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 11, 2016, 09:49 AM