Lone Star Mountain Shadows
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
I will start us a new thread in NSV!

"Come," he beckoned the dark wolf, turning to lead him slowly down the precarious mountain paths. He considered Onai's questions carefully as they made their descent, his tail waving slowly back and forth as he thought. "I have no grand inquisition at hand, Onai. My ambition is only to do as any alpha should -- lead and protect -- and my wolves will face no burden alone. Their purpose would be to continue my legacy when I have become nothing but a skeleton in the dirt, but until then... it is their duty to merely exist as their truest self, and find kinship among others who all seek to make a mark in my ranks. No position is safe, not even mine, but the vale is a place without grudges or ego between members. If one cannot accept their place, then they cannot remain here.

I have no significant morals, other than avoiding unnecessary evil. My prerogative is survival, and neither evil or kindness have much to do with that... though I must admit I have very little mercy when crossed. I value the strong, and the weak will be welcomed, I suppose, but not coddled in the least."

He considered if any among them were like him, and though there was none physically, mentally there was Saena. "If there were many like me, I am afraid this place would be torn asunder by vicious pride," he chuckled. "In any case, I do not wish to lead wolves like me. Wolves like me cannot be led, or find comfort in secondary positions. I seek only those who want support and power, without the need to control it themselves. I am afraid I have that part covered myself." He talked a lot to Onai, perhaps seeing something in all the black fur and beryl eyes that made him crave his presence among them. As they descended into the vale, Warbone explained more...
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Shadows - by Onai - November 05, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 08:20 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 06, 2016, 08:49 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 09:02 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 06, 2016, 09:22 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 06, 2016, 09:49 PM
RE: Shadows - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 10:46 PM
RE: Shadows - by Onai - November 07, 2016, 12:14 AM