Golden Glade An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
I'm so sorry for screwing up the post order >_<"

Brown ears twitched as the distant sound of paw-steps caught his attention from behind, an unknown voice soon following after. As the brute turned his head to look to the wolf, amber eyes fell upon a strikingly blue eyed female, with an ivory pelt. The brown male observed her momentarily, his ears flicking backwards against his head before bowing respectfully; tail hanging low behind him. Streiter gave a nod of his head, amber eyes peering up toward Aspen with a friendly smile, ”I am m'lady.” Bushy tail giving a slow wag as he offered Aspen another smile, Streiter knew this was the Queen and the final pack member he was yet to meet (and maybe the pups if he made it into the Inner Circle. A sense of accomplishment washed over the male as he kept his head at a bow, ”I never got to congratulate you on the birth of your family, so..” He paused and let out a small chuckle, ”..Congratulations.” The mercenary in training offer another small wag of his tail, ”And it's a pleasure to finally meet you, Aspen.”

Streiter shifted himself round as he turned to face his Queen properly, the brown male keeping his tail and head low as he remained within her presence, ”I also wanted to thank you, you and family for taking mine in.” He peered to his paws for a brief moment and smiled slightly, ”It's nice to feel welcome and to finally have a home.”
Messages In This Thread
An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 05, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by RIP Eden - November 05, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 05, 2016, 07:42 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - November 06, 2016, 12:07 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - November 11, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 08, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 10, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 20, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 05:34 PM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Aspen - December 27, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: An Alpha, A Queen, A Mother - by Sylvas Streiter - December 31, 2016, 06:26 PM