Hushed Willows stuck on a chain
one black eye; busted teeth
4 Posts
Ooc — Siro
It was evident that the first wolf—though his show of solidarity was impressive, was ultimately subserviant to the darker male. She could respect this but couldn't trust that he wouldn't be the one to sink his teeth into her hide should the dominant male decide to discard her. In truth, she was likely not at all a threat to either of them, so untrained and fearful as she was. Still, she kept one ear half turned towards him while her eyes remained firmly downcast. 

The dark male deigned to do the talking now, and lobbed a question that pierced right to the heart of her. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes but did not spill over. She swallowed thickly and considered, briefly, lying to them about the circumstances of her presence here. "They're s-still there, just," she grimaced and flattened herself further, if that was even possible. She hoped the earth might swallow her whole. "um, my uh, parents had another litter and I was just another m-mouth to feed, so my dad kicked me out. I was just a scout and extra h-help where they needed." 

Zara quivered, "I'm so sorry I've never had to do any of this before and, and I don't know... what I'm doing. I'm sorry."
Messages In This Thread
stuck on a chain - by Zara - November 07, 2016, 12:31 AM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Buchanan - November 07, 2016, 03:52 PM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Stark - November 09, 2016, 02:47 AM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Zara - November 10, 2016, 05:58 PM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Buchanan - November 11, 2016, 05:11 PM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Stark - November 13, 2016, 12:32 AM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Zara - November 14, 2016, 02:50 AM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Stark - November 16, 2016, 08:50 PM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Zara - November 17, 2016, 04:13 AM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Stark - November 23, 2016, 09:18 AM
RE: stuck on a chain - by Buchanan - December 02, 2016, 03:29 PM