Ankyra Sound one gonna settle me down, then bring me back up again
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre saw her in a dream, and awoke in a panic. 

the woman her father had been so fond of had not been forgotten, but the passing days had been so overwhelming that the knife-like caiaphas had been an afterthought! and this dream had been cruel--this dream had painted the seawitch as lost in her own depths, the same sea that skellige so adored. 

she darted from donnelaith without so much as a word when the sun rose, knowing she would be back by the evening. deirdre wished to share with the woman all that had transpired, and welcome her back to donnelaith if she so desired (to visit, knowing well that she considered the shore she resided to be home). osprey had gone with dante and her brood, and deirdre knew that her father felt a kinship with the woman that deirdre would not see broken in her lifetime. no, she cherished the thought of all her fathers loved ones--she did not know that so many of them had parted from this realm! peregrine had passed, unbeknownst to her, and the sea truly had stolen caiaphas, though this deirdre would not be certain of. 

she arrived to the shores with worry on her brow. the scent of the once-ruler, kjalarr, was fading and hardly there, but it did give her pause. she smelled nothing of caiaphas, and deirdre fret over this as her emerald eyes turned toward the tides.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna settle me down, then bring me back up again - by Deirdre - November 08, 2016, 08:59 PM