Ankyra Sound one gonna settle me down, then bring me back up again
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
so lost in her thoughts and worries was she that she had not noted the distant figures swift approach! her eyes were upon him only when it was obvious his course would meet her own, and he seemed less than pleased to greet her. even upon him she could not smell caiaphas, and deirdre thought long and hard about all that had come to pass since she had last seen the striking woman. 

the sylph studied the wolf unabashed in her open admiration; age meant very little to deirdre, who thought all wolves were a work of art. that was not to say she was attracted to them, but she was ever appreciative of every aesthetic the world brought to her eye. when he spoke, her eyes found his own--there were moments when she swore, as she observed him, there was something familiar about him--but that familiarity was lost as he spoke, his tone suggesting she had interrupted something. 

for that, she felt guilty. still, he had asked her a question, and it was not without some measure of pride she introduced herself: i am deirdre stella mayfair, of donnelaith, she introduced, and you are...? she waited a beat, before looking over his shoulder. i--i am sorry if i had interrupted something, i... i won't keep you from your days task, except to ask you this: do you know where caiaphas can be found? for before ingram stood one of the few wolves in the wilds that would mourn her, other than himself, and long for her return. caiaphas had perhaps not been so fond of her, but lasher loved the seawitch, and deirdre had admired the siren queen. her clever eyes that held the violent, burning sun in them were never to be forgotten by the mayfair queen.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna settle me down, then bring me back up again - by Deirdre - November 10, 2016, 09:47 PM