The Sentinels Pitter Patter
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
Muses began to tremble with excitement the moment she saw Deirdre's pale form break through the shadows of the towering trees. She offered a gentle, affectionate chuff of greeting, before stepping forward to touch her nose to the young leader's shoulder. "You are too kind." Shaking her head, she laughed it off, before sharply turning, sweeping back to Ingram to gently nudge him against his rump. "Ingram, this is Deirdre, the leader of this pack." She did not for a moment seem to worry that he may act sullen, or even slightly rude, as he tended to be in his chaotic youth. As usual, the pale beast was oblivious, happy to see the world through her rose coloured glasses. "I'm not very hungry, but I've never heard Ingram turn down a meal!" She turned back to the white wolf, stepping between the two, and tipping her head to indicate that her newest friend should lead the way. "I will, of course, be happy to go out on a quick hunt once we're settled in." It was only right to replenish the cache at the first opportunity she had. After all, she couldn't see herself as much use otherwise. Hunting was just about one of the only things she could do well, she thought. Bushy tail waving vigorously over her back, she looked from one young wolf to the other, eager to see what was in store for all of them.
Messages In This Thread
Pitter Patter - by Muses - November 10, 2016, 01:05 PM
RE: Pitter Patter - by Ingram Sr - November 10, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Pitter Patter - by Deirdre - November 15, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Pitter Patter - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 04:10 PM
RE: Pitter Patter - by Ingram Sr - November 15, 2016, 07:57 PM
RE: Pitter Patter - by Deirdre - November 22, 2016, 11:44 AM