Stone Circle logic
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Mirabelle seemed to be rather interested in his relationship with Valette, which peaked Steady's interest. Was she simply trying to figure out their dynamic here or was she herself interested in the Alpha? Steady wasn't a vain wolf, and choose to believe she was just trying to figure them out. I don't know if I'd say it's difficult. Valette is easy to be around, whatever the circumstance. And whether there is an official anything right now, who knows what the future will bring. He knew he felt something for Valette, but he wasn't going to tell Mirabelle before he told his Beta. That just seemed wrong.

Seemingly proving him correct that she wasn't interested in him, Mirabelle went on to explain that love wasn't really her thing. He gave her a gentle smile. Ezekiel was like you, he said, remembering his former Beta. He came from a tough background, and wasn't accustomed to our easy-going lifestyle here. It took him some time, but eventually he realized his old life was behind him, and this was the new life he wanted. So long as you feel like this is what you want, I think you'll do just fine, he assured her. Though, he knew there might be a chance that pack life wasn't for her, he wanted to give her the opportunity and the time to adjust to see if her loner days were behind her.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
logic - by Evelyn - November 11, 2016, 08:48 AM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 11, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - November 11, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 13, 2016, 09:39 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - November 15, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: logic - by Steady - November 20, 2016, 05:29 PM
RE: logic - by Evelyn - December 25, 2016, 11:15 AM
RE: logic - by Steady - December 25, 2016, 10:08 PM