Larksong Grotto Jigsaw Puzzle
9 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Kino smiled as Nova stated he was just like her. He had always wondered if that might be the case. He never fully understood where his loving of travelling came from and now everything made sense. Seems the two had a lot in common. Akino smiled before beginning to speak of home. Though the first bit was hard. "Well...Holly became beta of Heartsong and had a daughter with a random male. Her daughter she named Anala. Haley and Danny passed away a year apart from one another a few years ago and then Holly took over as Alpha, her daughter Anala followed in mum's footsteps and took the place of beta. That's what's happened with the Valley," he spoke calmly frowning as he mentioned the death of Danny and Haley.

"As for the riverbend there isn't much more to tell you other than I now exist along with my two brothers Jason and Dustin, and my sister Daithi," he said smiling before adding on one last comment. "Et voila, here I am." Akino offered a chuckle before a dark male wolf caught his attention. He was about to ask Nova's last question but he supposed it could be answered with a second pair of ears listening. This part involved the pack's Alpha anyhow. Though it puzzled Kino that this wolf addressed Nova as sister. Akino offered a slight head tilt because the concept didn't make sense but perhaps there was some religion or ranking system here that he was not currently aware of.

Kino nodded as Nova introduced him to the male deemed cardinal. "Yes, that's me," he said offering a friendly smile. "As I was about to say, now that I've found you I don't really want to leave, I still feel there is much to know, and besides I needed to get away from my father and siblings. Nothing bad, I just needed to find my own way y'know?" he stated before he posed the all important question to the Alpha. "I wonder if you might be as kind Mr..Cardinal Sir to offer me a place amongst your ranks?" he questioned. "I am a skilled hunter and I'm learning to fight, though mostly I would be able to speak well of your pack on travels to scout for new members," he stated with a smile. "I would be honoured if I could serve under your name," he finished before glancing over to Nova.

"This way I can also get to here more of you and your travels, and hear stories I may have never heard before," he said with a warm smile.
Messages In This Thread
Jigsaw Puzzle - by Akino - November 12, 2016, 06:58 PM
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle - by Nova Rose - November 13, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle - by Akino - November 13, 2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle - by Nova Rose - November 13, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle - by Akino - November 13, 2016, 07:11 PM
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle - by Nova Rose - November 13, 2016, 07:37 PM
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle - by Akino - November 13, 2016, 07:56 PM
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle - by Reek - November 17, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle - by Nova Rose - November 17, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle - by Akino - November 23, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Jigsaw Puzzle - by Reek - November 26, 2016, 09:44 PM