Stavanger Bay I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
"Oh, that's right!" The young female chirped, shaking her head as though she could not believe she had made such a foolish error. "I remember Deirdre had called it that," But she had never known such a thing before, so it seemed harder to remember. "With terribly salty water that I've tasted, but still things thrive within it." She spoke as though enchanted by the endless waters, her pale eyes bright with wonder. When Doe went on to explain how her pack served the sea, she perked her ears, tail raising anxiously. "Is she a goddess?" Her tone was hushed, and she nearly seemed to tremble with anticipation. If there were gods among them, then surely she was in a good place. Already, she felt it was a little bit more like home.

"I am glad to have met my neighbours!" She added sheepishly, offering Doe a smile. The land that bordered the sea was nothing like her home, what her heart longed for, but she thought that she could perhaps make herself happy. "I have never had that honour before. Where I am from, the packs are spread far across the mountain range. I knew only my family, and the rare travelers that we received were either swiftly assimilated or executed." Her tone was frank, as was expected of one recounting idle, daily life.
Messages In This Thread
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 13, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 01:10 AM