Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
I'll go ahead and archive this. ^-^

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Arturo dipped his head to Olive as she thanked him with a grin. His lips twitched ever so slightly but the distanced gangster's eyes did soften as he looked to her. Dakarai's connection to Olive certainly had a little pull especially since he'd been debating, initially, whether to chase him out or put him out of his misery all together. In the end, only Dakarai could decide what happened. If he cared for Olive he would do what it took to complete the task that Arturo set for him and he would integrate himself into The Family. And if he didn't well...he didn't. Dakarai made grand promises and Arturo hoped, for Olive's sake, that he could keep them. He nodded but did not comment further. Comhlach was not a true acceptance into The Family and Dakarai had his work cut out for him. What he did with it was up to him and Arturo would not interfere further lest he was needed, but he deigned to keep a watchful eye on him as he did the other two Comhlach's. “Make sure he meets Furiosa.” He advised Olive. “When you meet our Póilín be respectful, do as she says. Answer her questions honestly and you should be fine.” Arturo offered to Dakarai as he made sure that Olive was able to help him into the borders. He did not offer a tour as it was obvious that the ink coated male was in no condition for it, figuring that when he was well enough Olive would probably tend to that. Once he was assured they were settled and well he beckoned for Chusi to follow him on the rest of his patrol though he did not pressure his young daughter either way.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Arturo - November 19, 2016, 04:28 AM