Blackfeather Woods No one can save me from myself
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
This time around the roles had been reverted. Astrid had always been the one to follow him, and though he did not mind it, Keelut decided that she was having all the fun sneaking up on him all the time. He wasn't as silent, unable to hold back the occasional giggle that compromised his position. Was he even trying? good question. He was making an effort, but laughter had always made things all the more enjoyable, so why avoid it?

those giggles echoed through the forest as he stalked, jumping from a shadow to another behind his sister. But oh! surprise it was to find that she was also sneaking up on another one of their siblings! Abraxas! He was fun, and he looked like he was having fun poking holes on that white stranger, so like Astrid, Keelut took position beside his brother, a childish smile painted on his lips as his creepy giggles set the mood for what was to come.

Light blue speech is all in Keelut's head and cannot be heard by anyone but him
Styled speech is spoken in some language which unless your character knows it, is unintelligible

@Tizheruk is welcome in any and every thread with Keelut, as they never stray too far from each other.
Messages In This Thread
No one can save me from myself - by Síff - November 13, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Abraxas - November 13, 2016, 10:01 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Síff - November 14, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Abraxas - November 18, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Síff - November 28, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Nocturnal - November 29, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Keelut - November 29, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Abraxas - November 29, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Síff - November 29, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Nocturnal - December 04, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Nemesis - December 04, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 04, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Keelut - December 11, 2016, 09:10 PM