Blackfeather Woods No one can save me from myself
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
@Liri I am going to title Liri as Captive for now, but please let me know if you had something else in mind! :)

The dark woman stepped through the shadows, calm about her semblance though her ideas were darker than her coat. She had simply sat in silence and witnessed as the delirious woman passed onto her lands, bringing with her chants of a man that had done her wrong. It was unusual for them to attract the truly insane, for those who had come with voices in their heads were criminally inclined towards the darker thoughts rather than by clinically labeled crazy. This one, someone had broken to the point of delusion; so much so that she continued to scream bloody mary to three children with sharp teeth attempting to reach her throat. It was a curious sight indeed, and in that, she found interest. Perhaps it was the idea that the dark wood might either transform the female or break her further, or perhaps it was simply, Nemesis was bored. Either way, an experiment and an example would be made of this woman, that the weak would nrither survive in this world nor be welcomed in it. A lesson her children were to learn.

Speaking with a serenity unknown to most, she indicated her children back down but not without a sidelong wink, putting into their minds that mother was up to no good once more. “Children, stop,” The walked with grace, swift yet tender movements went to support the female on her side as if the mere touch did not make her want to recoil with distaste. “My dear, come. You will rest in our home,” Wolfskull could become a homely place with the right persuasion, that this dark woods and its inhabitants might whisk the female away from her unfortunate predicament. They were to be her guardian angles until she was no longer fun to play with.  “The man will not find you here,” Eye contact with her Raven indicated for him to follow with his siblings; they would be the captors of the unfortunate until the moral lesson was learned. The meek did not fit in the cycle of life, and those like the one that Nemesis currently enveloped in an embrace, would be those her children would prey on in later life. 
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
No one can save me from myself - by Síff - November 13, 2016, 08:40 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Abraxas - November 13, 2016, 10:01 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Síff - November 14, 2016, 06:05 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Abraxas - November 18, 2016, 10:44 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Síff - November 28, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Nocturnal - November 29, 2016, 11:22 AM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Keelut - November 29, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Abraxas - November 29, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Síff - November 29, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Nocturnal - December 04, 2016, 07:46 AM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Nemesis - December 04, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Atshen’s Ghost - December 04, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: No one can save me from myself - by Keelut - December 11, 2016, 09:10 PM