Chimera Fields i'll open the door to heaven or hell
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The scene played before him like a horror movie – the beast loomed over his beloved, who was too distraught to pay the danger any heed until it was too late. His throat gurgled with blood – his words trying to form, but nothing came out, and then her instincts kicked in.

Eshe was swift – she was beautiful, she was everything. ‘Go,’ he wanted to say again, but his voice did not work now. He envisioned pulling himself up – going to save her. Was that not what he was supposed to do, was to save her?

It was a sense of dread and panic that filled him as she stayed – her jaws snapping, and he heard her strangled cry – heard the wind knock itself from her with the ferocity of the bear’s paw. Perhaps she would escape – she had to for their boys! But she lunged – and the bear’s attack was direct when it grabbed her. He could not comprehend the way s he was lifted – any onlooker without attachment would see exactly what had happened, but it was as if Scimitar’s mind blocked the true vision as the bear crushed the life from the woman he loved.

The bear released her -- the threat truly gone now from the mother and her cubs, and moments seemed to creep past as Scimitar watched his beloved, but her chest did not rise and fall -- his own breath was waning.

He struggled to move forward as the bear finally disappeared -- he wanted to hold her one last time. His body refused to cooperate, and in the passing moments, the world would begin to fade as darkness overtook him. Scimitar would move no more.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Eshe RIP - November 14, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Eshe RIP - November 14, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:50 PM