Broken Antler Fen awaken, my love!
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Despite his explorative nature, Mato did his best in sticking to both his mother and sibling’s sides. He wanted nothing more than love and affect from the blurry occupants of his life and it was often that he was showered with such affections. He loved the ones he interacted with dearly and was confident that this was all that the world was cut out to be and, honestly, he was quite content with that. Even if exploring was fun, Mato enjoyed the world that was the family den just the way it was.  Now, these thoughts would shift slightly as he would grow and discover more. But, for now, he was content.

Along with the clarity of his eyes increasing every day, the child had also discovered his mouth. He spent a good amount of his time babbling as he explored the use of both his tongue and vocal cords. But, something about today was different.

His ears were beginning to rise which, naturally, lead to the the eventually pop that broke the seal of his deafness. It was in mid “ba!” that this sensation occurred and he paused, his eyes widened at the peculiar sensation. Pondering on this point for just a millisecond-- much longer than he really spent on most activities, really-- he resumed his rambling. As the first syllable slipped out of his mouth, Mato’s ears caught the strange noise.

He jerked his head back, his ears flopping at the sudden movement, and tilted his head as he internally questioned just what the heck was going on.
Messages In This Thread
awaken, my love! - by rip gemini - November 15, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: awaken, my love! - by Nova - November 15, 2016, 06:55 PM
RE: awaken, my love! - by rip gemini - November 21, 2016, 10:43 AM
RE: awaken, my love! - by Nova - November 26, 2016, 11:32 PM
RE: awaken, my love! - by rip gemini - November 28, 2016, 07:50 PM
RE: awaken, my love! - by Nova - November 30, 2016, 03:34 AM
RE: awaken, my love! - by rip gemini - December 01, 2016, 12:20 PM
RE: awaken, my love! - by Nova - December 02, 2016, 01:58 AM
RE: awaken, my love! - by rip gemini - December 04, 2016, 05:56 PM
RE: awaken, my love! - by Nova - December 13, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: awaken, my love! - by rip gemini - December 14, 2016, 09:45 AM