Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
He talked now of where he was raised, probably expecting her to do the same, but she would not. The place she had grown up was not a place for her anymore, and she had thrown away any relation to the hellish coast long ago. He did not need to know where she had come from, for what difference did it make? What was important was where she was now - where she was going with him and their children. The past was the past, as she often let it rest so she alone could carry its weight. Not even Slancio had she told, and he had been with her for the longest of times... Even though he was now gone. Do you know anyone at this "Stavanger Bay"? She asked a little curious. If they knew him, and they were not angry with each other, she was sure they could go visit some time (if Kjalarr wanted to). And if not - there was a lot of coast to explore, if they ever felt the need to do so.

That sounds lovely. She said with a warm smile. It was as if he had reached into her mind, and had said exactly that what she wanted to hear. She could not wait for their child(ren) to grow up so they could see the sea for themselves. For now, Ondine would think of stories she could tell them about the water and all its wonders - maybe even Kjalarr would want to hear them.

She frowned when he saw conflict behind his pools of silver and blue, and she grew concerned before he had even said a word. He sounded... Nervous to tell her? He confessed that he had never been in a relationship before, and she glowed. Being ones first lover was quite an honor - did he know he was her first too? Surely he did. She placed her front paws over the carcass and leaned forward to reach his face. If he would let her, she'd give a nuzzle to his cheek. It is not something I'm very familiar with either. She said softly. That means we don't have standards - which means we can figure it out all on our own. And wasn't that what life was all about? I never pictured myself as a mother... She admitted even softer.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM