Neverwinter Forest i wonder where that young boy has gone
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Her tail twitched, quite cat-like, as he said he knew no one there and did not wish to meet them either. Peculiar. Ondine knew that if her home was taken, she would at least want to know if the wolves upon her former home were pure of heart and would not bring shame to any traditions. Of course, for now it would be foolish to do anything that involved possible conflict for the sake of her children. She did not look forward to getting fat - but she liked dying far less. You are a leader still, here. Perhaps it would be wise to have connections. She voiced her opinion sweetly, as an adviser would do. She knew naught what Kjalarr thought he could gain from her besides children, but on the area of politics and healing she could advise. You never know when you might need help - not that I doubt you. You had connections here, family, and without it you would not be assured of our safety.

Ondine was not a creature to be loved by many. Sure, she was pretty, but she found herself to be either too dramatic or too boring to keep around. She had nothing in between, safe for her bitchy, selfish traits. Why Kjalarr had stayed with, she wasn't able to lay a paw on. Somewhere, she hoped Kjalarr did love her, for she was pretty sure she had grown to love him. And without Maude in the way, there was nothing wrong with it. Maude had been nothing more than a minor hiccup - filth wiped off from a clean window. Now, Ondine could focus on making her home here without the fear of the pirate tearing into her flesh while she slept, taking with him the lives of Kjalarr's children. The nuzzle placed on her mate's cheek had been another hint of her love for him, and partly something to reassure him that he did not have to be afraid of being a father. It was not the same as leading a pack, but Ondine was sure they could do it.

Of course. She said, abruptly  freezing as she moved back. It pained her that he said so openly that they may kill their babes if they did not want them. That was cruel for both the mother and the innocent that would be spilled. Only if the pups were not healthy did Ondine want them killed. You... you don't want them? She asked a little concerned. Panicking slightly, she asked herself if now was the time to confess her probable love for him, but her lips did not open.
"I simply... Don't remember."
Messages In This Thread
i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 02:47 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 16, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 18, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 18, 2016, 06:15 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 19, 2016, 07:20 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 19, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 08:26 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 09:29 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 20, 2016, 11:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 20, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 22, 2016, 02:28 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - November 22, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - November 27, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Kjalarr - December 04, 2016, 06:52 AM
RE: i wonder where that young boy has gone - by Cattail - December 16, 2016, 04:13 PM