Firefly Glen in the name of carrying the world on your back
780 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Ranger
It sounded like the puppies would arrive sooner than later. Despite the jealousy simmering quietly below the surface, Floki was happy for his brother. He laughed and nodded at Kjalarr's insinuation that he would make sure he followed through in his role as a father, happy to take him up on the offer. "I'll make sure I keep you in line," he teased, though he sobered slightly as Kjalarr's tone changed and became slightly more serious.

The logistics of ensuring that he could be a part of his nieces' and nephews' lives would be difficult to figure out, especially considering the bad blood between Kjalarr and Charon. But Floki knew that he would be willing to make the effort to see his twin's children. He bobbed his head, already thinking of a plan for receiving word of the pups' birth -- then paused when Kjalarr bestowed upon him a great honor. Godfather. Floki was surprised and any traces of envy he had felt quickly melted away. His face softened into a smile.

"Absolutely. I would love to be their godfather," he said earnestly. It was hard to believe that the two of them were old enough to begin continuing Ragnar's bloodline with their own progeny. "If you think Ondine is due in a few weeks, then I will just plan a trip to visit. Maybe in two turns of the moon? It will be easy since Neverwinter Forest is close and you're in charge," he suggested.
Messages In This Thread
in the name of carrying the world on your back - by Kjalarr - November 17, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: in the name of carrying the world on your back - by Floki - December 16, 2016, 10:00 AM