Northstar Vale The Animal I Have Become
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Across their paths bounded a squirrel. Saena started, momentarily drawn by the inherent desire to chase, but she didn't follow up on it. She let the squirrel go, and turned her attention back on Zephyr. Her eyes traced the line of his jaw and neck, then flicked back to his face. His question was a loaded one, and she needed a moment to think on how best to answer it.

"I was born not far from here, in the mountains," she shared, "but the pack wasn't suited to me, so when I got old enough, I left and created one of my own. I led it ever since, up until a few months ago, when something happened and I forgot everything. When I came back, someone else had taken it over, and my ex-mate had taken my daughters. That's why I'm here. I came north to find them, but they weren't willing to come with me, so I chose to stay close. That's when I met Warbone." There were so many nitty-gritty details left out, but they were all things she'd either forgotten or didn't want any but those most intimately involved with her to know about, so she spared Zephyr the boring parts of it all.

In an effort to show she cared, and also because she was curious, she asked, "what about you?"
Messages In This Thread
The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 17, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 18, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 18, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 19, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 19, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 20, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 05:11 AM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - December 08, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - December 10, 2016, 01:14 PM