Hushed Willows pillars of salt & pillars of sand
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
"stark," the woman called out to him as his presence was made known, traveling to him with a light pace in signal she was in a good place at that moment in time. she knew the last time he had seen her was the night at the den; the feeling of strangling overwhelming was still something she could recall. no matter the past mistakes of a new and reluctant mother, she was willing to become who she had used to be; the healer, the caretaker. it seemed decades ago, yet only months in reality. however, thinking back on her previous lifetime no longer induced a pain in he heart but a reminder that trust was a fickle thing, yet, the thought came and went. she would not delay on the thoughts of a forsaken past. instead, a light smile danced across her maw as she met stark's company, though nervous eyes did not meet his own. mentally, she reminded herself that he likelihood of him judging her of her fleeing actions was not likely, the idea that her moment of moral frailty had somehow damaged any positive image he held of her scared her to the core. "i.. i'd like to apologize," the petite woman breathed out. "for my actions, that day," there was no doubt in her that he knew that she spoke of. "i did not mean ... i was scared," admitting it was not the hardest part, but the knowledge that it truly was the emotion of terror induced by her own children that had spooked the woman to her core. it was a feeling she wished to never experience again, but kavos's hatred of her was something that mirrored the qualities of his father. and that was what kept her up at night.
Messages In This Thread
pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - November 17, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Stark - November 17, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - November 17, 2016, 10:28 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Stark - November 17, 2016, 10:35 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - November 17, 2016, 11:37 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Stark - November 26, 2016, 10:45 PM
RE: pillars of salt & pillars of sand - by Amara - December 16, 2016, 11:56 AM