Grouse Thicket cry wolf [malice]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
His eyes were cold, much like those her sister carried, but the fury of a thousand men was within her - it did not let her feel anything. If anything, he intrigued her, even though he was on their hunting grounds they had claimed for at least a month now. Softly she awaited either submission or anger, but neither came. He just stood there, perhaps observing her massive yet regal frame, and so she found it appropriate to study the male she towered over as well.

Mostly the color of storm clouds and bloodstains, he looked perhaps as plain as any. Even with the white mixed in and the slight handsomeness, he was still just an Indian wolf. The only thing that really stood out to the Lady was his tail - or rather, lack off. Her mate and youngest son had suffered the same fate, and she had taken the tail from a trespasser before. For a moment, the possibility of this being the very wolf that had dishonored Moonlit Hills' lands before was big, but then she remembered it had been a female. A female quite fond of her belief in something holy - something more than them all combined.

She did not mind him trying to protect his meal - even though he had (not intentionally) stolen from her family. He had caught it, and she was not hungry. It was as simple as that. She awaited to be spoken to, and at last he did - one of her brows raising as he acted not even slightly nervous. He did not tremble over his words, did not display awareness and left her confused. Who was this man? What was he doing here, besides eating their food? I am not very pleased with your presence here, but for the most part I am doing well. She answered honestly. I came here to wander and to see if settlers were not feeding upon the food on our hunting grounds - it is good that I have decided to come, I see. She said with a nod.

What does the man with no fear seek here? Why did he not tremble like so many before him? She asked, squinting both eyes, one marked by a deep scar.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 17, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 18, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 21, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 21, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 27, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 27, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 30, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - December 01, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - January 21, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - January 31, 2017, 03:53 AM