Grouse Thicket cry wolf [malice]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
He seemed... delighted by her words? She had straight up told she was not happy to see him, and he found joy in that? What a curious being he was - so curious she found herself not angry with him anymore. If anything, she wanted to take him under her wing to guide him somewhere he could tell her everything. Not many before him had sparked this interest within her. Both brows raised at his laughter, wondering what about her was amusing him this much. She did not praise herself for her comedy, even though she attempted it every now and then.

Presence should not dally here at all if they do not want trouble. She returned with a tiny smile, half joking and half serious. When he burst out in laughing once again, she could not help but give him a tiny chuckle. So far, he seemed good with words and very jolly - not really what Arthendal was all about, but close enough.

I thought I was looking upon a possible settler just now - right before me, and my vision is seldom blurry. She nodded at him, finally able to control her expression as she wiped off her smile. Who we are is of no importance to a simple wanderer - only the ones who want to join our retreat have the pleasure of knowing just exactly who we are as a whole, and they have all sworn they would not call out our name to strangers. She pushed. Perhaps this would be of interest to the jolly boy.

You need not fear, you need not tremble, just as so many before you did not - yet they had done so regardless. She said, surprised to see him bowing before her at last. She smiled at him, truly, and motioned for him to rise as his laughter filled also her heart with warm joy.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 17, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 18, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 21, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 21, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 27, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 27, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 30, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - December 01, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - January 21, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - January 31, 2017, 03:53 AM