Grouse Thicket cry wolf [malice]
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
It was pleasant to see someone so comfortable with himself - not submissive, not dominant, just him and his light rumbling of laughter. She blinked a few times, not sure as to what to say. She had never been to talk like this to a stranger, but he did not feel like a stranger no more. He might as well have been part of the family as he had wandered onto these lands without much trouble nor care. I believe taking away the other's ability to speak would be a crime by itself. Quoth she, her voice as a gentle apology taken by the wind. She smiled - her features softening even more so with the other's poem. A man of many words, yet all had meaning. If only everyone thought and spoke as him, the world could be a better place.

You speak melodically, good wanderer. She complimented him, as he did with her. A slightly blush warmed her cheeks, hidden by dark chocolate fur and tan markings - accented by an ugly yet characteristic scar. Her ears perked and her voice rumbled with his - joining him in laughter as he kneeled to her feet. An action she appreciated, but not comfortable so. Not Burke nor her family had treated her as something bigger - something to fear and yet to admire. Malice - Malice Lanius, though the Lady is known as Absinthe outside of the Isle. Quoth she again, silently nudging him to reveal his name as well.  
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 17, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 18, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 18, 2016, 10:30 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 21, 2016, 12:43 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 21, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 27, 2016, 08:46 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - November 27, 2016, 10:51 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - November 30, 2016, 05:47 PM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - December 01, 2016, 09:59 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Malice - January 21, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: cry wolf [malice] - by Ysengrin - January 31, 2017, 03:53 AM