Heron Lake Plateau only need the light when it's burnin' low
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Yay!

Burke kind of liked his calm tone, which wasn't something that he would admit often. The way of speaking sounded respectful and Burke wasn't Burke if he wasn't keen on being spoken to so respectfully. Burke's attention grew as he mentioned a lady. Did he mean Malice? His Lady? It seemed that Malice was also protecting their hunting lands too if she was the one he talked about.

Burke was bowed to, something that didn't happen often at all. His eyes stayed on the other, considering if this was too much or not. "I assume you met my mate then," he spoke, not naming her because he wouldn't want to call her by the wrong name. "If you are seeking for a pack then I might let you join ours if you are interested," he questioned. The man was respectful enough for his liking.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Ysengrin - November 18, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Burke - November 21, 2016, 10:08 AM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Ysengrin - November 21, 2016, 10:27 AM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Burke - November 23, 2016, 01:23 PM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Ysengrin - November 23, 2016, 09:32 PM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Burke - November 24, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Ysengrin - November 28, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: only need the light when it's burnin' low - by Burke - November 30, 2016, 04:50 PM