Two Rivers Isle Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke cleared his throat when Aero started to talk about what happened. Burke was on the edge of his seat. He really wondered what happened after all, and that it was a clear message for him that he should not ever go over these mountains. "I did not mean to offend you. My worry is great. I trust your judgement," he spoke. He just needed more information before he could trust what happened.

"You did well Aero," he complimented her and then briefly looked at Malice. "Once you recovered we can perhaps talk about you becoming the Aide of our pack yes?," he spoke, wanting to reward her loyalty to them. She was one of the most loyal in their pack and that deserves to be known. Burke stepped closer and nudged her cheek, a rather caring gesture. "I didn't mean to talk you down. You mean a lot to us, our fear is great." He knew well that once he would pass away that Aero would be the sole comfort for Malice.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
RE: Learn to make a pumpkin spice latte, you psychopath - by Burke - November 28, 2016, 08:56 AM