Two Rivers Isle Moving On Up
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke stood before Vassago and looked down at him with his pale eyes. The pup could say all he want that he did not go to find the brotherhood but that was what they were thinking he had been doing. He had the idea that he would never see his son again. Luckily he was smart enough to return home. "We thought you did," he spoke to him. "We want to keep you safe, Vassago," he spoke to him. The pup had no idea what they went through to keep him and his brother safe. Maybe if he would tell his son he might have some more respect for their wishes.

Burke kept his pale eyes on the teenager while he said those heartbreaking words. Though Burke's cool and collected heart didn't break. In all honestly it was because Burke never expected Pyro to live. Vassago was suppose to be the smart one, the fighter. Though perhaps he did have that foolish recklessness from Burke himself. "We do not love Pyro more that you. Correction. I do not love Pyro more than you. I cannot speak for Malice but I am pretty sure she loves you both equally. She is your mother. I at least do," he spoke to his son. "I yelled at Pyro enough times, and got mad at him. I had to save his sorry ass more often than yours,"he pointed out. "Still I love you both equally as my sons and I'd like to keep you safe. We yell at you because we care. We want you to understand. You can be quite stubborn you know," he pointed out.

Burke let out a snort. "But that doesn't mean I appreciate you running off like that. Do you know how old I am? What if you had gone out there? I those wolves see me it means my death Vassago. I prefer not dying soon to safe your live once more from their clutches," he explained, calmly so.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Moving On Up - by Tryp - November 18, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: Moving On Up - by Burke - December 12, 2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Moving On Up - by Tryp - December 12, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: Moving On Up - by Burke - December 12, 2016, 04:17 PM