Stone Circle Cry Me A River
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
For the longest time be had been warm and surrounded by a fuzzy haze of peace. Then he was moving and tumbling, ripped from his safe haven and into the world. He plopped onto the ground, and squirmed as he struggled to free himself from the coldness of the outside and find that warmth again. Something gasped against his face and he let loose a very high pitched shriek of annoyance, lifting his blind face to the air. It was then that he was nosed against something soft and warm and he quieted down some his tiny nose poking around in the odd fuzzy thing. 

Suddenly he found something that smelled exquisitely good and made his belly burn with need. He latched his mouth onto it and tugged at it curiously, suckling gently and uttering a pleased squeak when he was rewarded with a sweet warm liquid that soothed his aching belly. He suckled eagerly, paws kneading the fur next to the teat as he ate.

Another presence was put next to him and he grunted softly pushing At the small body that was intruding on his meal time. He gave an aggravated sigh and went back to suckling for a while. When he was done he burped and pressed against the solid warmth of Amber. He lifted his head as he felt the vibration from ambers voice, and the feeling pleased him for some reason and he squirmed in response, squeaking and gurgling with delight.
Messages In This Thread
Cry Me A River - by Amber - November 19, 2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Grayday Sr. - November 19, 2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Amber - November 19, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Sunny - November 19, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Dawn - November 26, 2016, 04:59 PM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Grayday Sr. - November 27, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Cry Me A River - by Sunny - November 27, 2016, 02:21 AM