Blackfeather Woods bloom, gloom & doom
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Since I know very little about TES I took all of it from here to write this post lmao

"You're right... We don't look alike a lot..." he answered to the girl's notations with a nod, "but we're both strong, and meant for great things..." he added, clarifying his point to the young princess and hoping to stimulate that ambition he'd seen in the small one's early blue eyes. It was satisfying to have all of her attention as he spoke to her, for Damien believed his deal with Nemesis to be an apt one for his and his pack's future. If he did things right, Damien would have gotten himself a loyal, and politically beneficial wife, whose good genes were undeniable. That was all a male of Damien's position could ever ask for.

With her undivided attention, Damien's words to Astrid flowed like the creek around them. Flawless, charming and deep was his voice as he delved into the aspects of his cult. "And aptly so, if I may say," he complimented with a charming smile, for Astrid could only become beautiful from that point ahead. And again he smiled to the girl's question, but this time his smile carried a mystery to the edges of his lips that were only fitting for what he was about to share. "She has many stories, but none... She is the Daedric Prince of mystery... From her realm to her teachings, she remains forever inscruttable, forever the unknowable..."

"She exists as an incarnation of the void that is Oblivion, shrouded in enigma and secrecy... She is the Daughter of Twilight, and the Empress of Murk... She is a goddess, the one whose sphere of influence is darkness and night..." he spoke as the dark ravens fluttered above, agitated by his words. They knew what he was talking about.

"Like I said, her realm is known as Evergloam... A place of perpetual half-light also known as the cradle of shadow... There, Nocturnal looks out over her plane of oblivion and the many pocket realms that reside within it such as the crow's wood: an eerie forest inhabited by all manner of bestial nightmare creatures, and dominated by the Blackfeather Court: a great host of sentient crows who make continual war with the wolves that also populate the forest," he explained, and a raven caws from above. His pale eyes lift up from the girl's bi-colored gaze, inviting her to do the same, and he finds the web of branches to their heads to be coped with blackbirds, holding the lupine duo in sight. They had been summoned by the words spoken by the dark master, for they related to lore of which they were full.

His voice, turned down to a whisper, spoke again to Astrid as his eyes held the crow murder's glare. "My mother named this forest after the Blackfeather Court... I believe I wouldn't have to explain why..."
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
bloom, gloom & doom - by Damien - November 19, 2016, 07:16 PM
RE: bloom, gloom & doom - by Nocturnal - November 19, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: bloom, gloom & doom - by Damien - November 23, 2016, 11:09 AM
RE: bloom, gloom & doom - by Nocturnal - November 23, 2016, 02:50 PM
RE: bloom, gloom & doom - by Damien - November 29, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: bloom, gloom & doom - by Nocturnal - November 29, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: bloom, gloom & doom - by Damien - November 30, 2016, 12:09 AM
RE: bloom, gloom & doom - by Nocturnal - December 04, 2016, 08:13 AM
RE: bloom, gloom & doom - by Damien - December 10, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: bloom, gloom & doom - by Nocturnal - December 11, 2016, 03:51 PM