Hushed Willows Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
All Welcome 
"Bum-ba-duuum," sang Prialux as she skipped through a narrower corridor in the Crook. She was taken here several days ago to meet the remainder of the pack, and it was her new favourite place to be. Prialux had a soft spot for the den she'd been born and raised in, but now that she was a little older and better able to understand her environment, she knew it wasn't the best place for her to be. Unlike her brothers, who were both sullen and stoic nearly all the time and probably conversed with rocks with how boring they were, Prialux was bubbles and sunshine, and needed to be around others to be fully herself.

There was a desperation to her calls for attention that had everything to do with her mother's early neglect, and while Amara was improving upon that, Prialux still sought others before she sought her mother. She capered into the main chamber of the Crook, an incredibly deep and spacious den wrought from stone in the side of the mountain that overshadowed the keep, and announced herself with a loud, excited holler of, "P'AY WIF ME!" Demanding though she sounded, Prialux was not bratty, and as she dropped her fore half to the ground in an inviting play bow, it was with a wide grin that she glanced around for someone to engage her.
Messages In This Thread
Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in - by Prialux - November 20, 2016, 10:22 AM