Hushed Willows Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Their depleted numbers on her mind as always, Banner found herself nosing around the more private areas of the Crook to see if anything was out of order or left behind.  She huffed.  Like any of them were coming back.  A dark cloud settled over the Alpha female earlier in the day and she'd had a tough time shedding it.  If nothing else, she found comfort in the fact that the Keep's puppies were growing up and had been integrated with the rest of the pack.  It was much easier for her to keep an eye on Amara this way even if she hadn't gotten around to spending any considerable amount of time with the former Rosings female.

She reached the back wall of the last empty crevice and rolled her eyes when nothing interesting magically appeared.  Damn, did everyone have to be so boring?  She had a couple of treasures tucked away in the roots of her favorite willow tree.  No way did Banner believe she was the only one.

"P'AY WIF ME!"  The small shrill voice echoed in the Crook and Banner blinked owlishly.  One of Amara's kids, no doubt.  Tambo had long since been able to properly form words.  Didn't sound like Kavos.. the higher pitch suggested Prialux.  Huh.  Suddenly she felt a little lighter, a mischevious smile spreading across her dark brown maw.  The Alpha female let out a playful growl, one loud enough that it would easily reverberate through the cave.  She didn't move a muscle and waited for the child's reaction.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
RE: Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in - by Banner - November 22, 2016, 06:26 PM