Hushed Willows Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
A smile lit up her face when Prialux changed tactics.  Ah!  This one was a smart cookie.  Good thing, too, because Banner hadn't a clue what she'd do when their hide and seek game came to an inevitable end.  And oh, it took every ounce of restraint she had not to laugh at the girl's adorable growl.  It was squeaky and uneven and something about it just tugged at her heartstrings.  It'd grow with age just like the rest of her.. though the Alpha almost wished it wouldn't.

Blinking away her partially-irrelvant sentimentality, Banner took a moment to sweep her gaze around the larger part of the Crook.  Her coat was dark, sure, but she doubted her sneaking abilities were up to par enough that the she'd go unnoticed by the girl.  Well, that was out.  How else to drag this out..?  It took but a second for the idea to come to her and she knew it'd be perfect.  More of a hail mary play, but it'd be interesting nonetheless.  Drawing in a breath, the Alpha female let out five sharp barks in rapid succession, her head snappng in just as many directions.  Her own voice echoing about the Crook brought a grin to her face as she once again found herself studying Amara's daughter to see what her next course of action would be.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
RE: Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:26 PM