Hushed Willows Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
If Prialux wasn't so easily distracted, she might've caught the movement in the shadows that would betray Banner's position. The alpha's head twisted and turned as she threw her voice about the cavern, and Prialux ought to have noticed, but the sound captured her attention far more easily than did the motion. She swung her head this way and that, twisting it on her neck and flaring one ear and then the other, but the echoes confounded her. She was no closer to finding the source.

Thoroughly stumped, Amara's daughter dropped her rump to the ground and tried to think through what to do next. Unfortunately, troubleshooting was not the young pup's forte and within seconds she gave up. She tossed back her head, uttering a truly pathetic half-howl that died away in a raspy squeak, as if to say, here I am, come find me! Surely if she couldn't find Banner then Banner could find her, right?

Prialux had missed the point of the game by this time, but naturally, she couldn't know that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in - by Prialux - December 06, 2016, 12:30 PM