Hushed Willows Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
She waited and watched once more, noting that Prialux at least tried to keep up with the game.  At that age Banner would have pouted and whined until someone came out to console her.  That or she would have gone on some kind of mini-rampage.  Either way, her earthy-colored companion had put up one hell of an investigation for a pup so young.

That made her squeaky howl all the more heartbreaking.  Banner felt more than heard the sound as it tugged roughly on her heartstrings.  Amara's litter always seemed quite starved for attention and some days she felt the urge to cuddle up to all three of them almost unbearable, especially now that they were growing and had their own little personalities.  Her internal struggles aside, the Alpha let out a quiet sigh before stepping out of the shadows and allowing a grin to grace her dark maw.  You did good, kid, she commended in her low voice.  You'll get me next time, she promised with a wink.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
RE: Days when we'd fight, we'd fight till I would give in - by Banner - December 06, 2016, 05:40 PM