Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Private 
Cold and dark, that's what her world had turned into.  They were still well within Autumn's grasp, but the chill in the air on this particular night warned of things to come.  Banner frowned and settled back on her haunches at the large mouth of The Crook.  Thankfully the wind had died down a bit, but it still managed to get cold air right up through her thick fur when she least expected it, drawing a chill over the short Marauder's frame.

She frowned, her bright green eyes studiously surveying everything that lay outside The Crook.  Their number waned over the last several weeks, but Banner had almost come to expect it as just another part of life here in the Teekon Wilds.  One ear flicked back and she froze for a second - was that activity behind her?  After waiting one, two, and then three seconds with no follow up noise, the Alpha relaxed.  Everyone seemed to tuck farther back into their cavernous sleeping space than usual tonight.  And that was smart.  But it also worked out to give Banner a bit of peace and quiet by herself without actually stepping outside their shelter.

A sigh left her, the puff of air visible to her eyes.  She wondered idly if @Stark happened to be up and restless as well but didn't make it a point to actually go seek him out.  If she ventured back in there she knew the warm comfort of Buchanan's much larger body would prove too tempting.  Banner's eyes widened and she let out a small cough.  Tempting to cuddle up to, that was.  Yes.  Of course.

Cuddle.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM