Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Wasn't too long ago that I'd be out later than you, she quipped quietly.  The harsh lines of the contemplative look on her face softened as he settled in next to her.  She turned to meet his blue gaze and wrinkled up her nose playfully despite herself.  Thinking, I guess.  It was as good an explanation as any.

Banner let out a soft sigh and turned her attention back to the dark expanse before them.  The willow trees looked creepy at night, she decided.  In the daylight hours the whispering of the willow trees served as a pleasant soundtrack to their day-to-day lives.  Nighttime was another story.  Supressing the urge to roll her eyes at herself - she could feel the frown creep its way back onto her face again - she instead cleared her throat.  What about you?  Some secret Alpha business you do in the cover of darkness?  At least her voice could remain playful enough.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM