Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
One snort was her respone to both remarks.  Domesticated?  Yes.  And she damn well enjoyed it, too.  Going about her day was a tad more carefree with the knowledge that the two most important men in her life could swoop in at a moment's notice if she needed it.  Her mind felt less scrambled these days and that alone was priceless.

She was about to reort with some off-the-cuff bullshit but never got the chance.  The name that fell out of her brother's mouth caused Banner to freeze.  .. the mountains? she repeated in a small voice.  Banner sucked in a quick breath before turning back to look get a good look at Stark's face.  What she saw there brought little comfort.  That's.. wait, the mountains.  These mountains? she asked in a hiss, her head jerking vaguely behind her.  The gesture was enough, though, because the Keep was surrounded by goddamned mountains.  No way he'd have that look on his face if Warbone had chosen another mountain range.

Banner took a deep breath in anticipation of a word deluge.  That doesn't make any sense.  He told me Marauder's Keep was his, that he wanted the pack for himself.  Or some kind of.. partnership!  Bastard was so keen on coming back to the Keep.  What was the point of all of it?  Why bother skulking around the borders and being all dramatic about everything only to take up residence somewhere else?  The short lady took a quick breath before she moved on to mocking his words in a deeper voice: 'You and your pack have nothing to fear from me,' sure dude, fine.  What were we supposed to do, welcome a stranger back home with open arms like complete morons?  Oh, but better not spend too much time around him 'lest our emotions boil over and we fight or fuck.'  Who the hell says that kind of shit to a female he just met?!  Her rambling, non-sensical tirade was put on pause as she stopped to pant.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM