Hushed Willows i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
She ignored his look and squared her shoulders, a playful scowl on her face.  Wasn't romantic?  Ha!  Banner huffed loudly and continued on with what had apparently become a childish show of pouting.  I'll have you know it was very romantic, she countered.  The rest of it wasn't worth mentioning.  She knew Stark and Buchanan would defend her and never thought to question it.

Her anger mostly gone, Banner slumped just a bit.  How'd you find out about all of this?  The news seemed incredibly fresh and she couldn't recall if Stark had gone out wandering recently.  She didn't really follow the whole Saena portion of the story - what did she have to do with Warbone?  The short Marauder turned back to look at her brother.  Saena.. and Reek..? she repeated, for once not concerned at how dumb she sounded.  Reek was a name she knew, obviously, as Tambourine's biological father.  That aside, interpersonal politics hadn't really been her.. thing.  You've always been more social, she admitted with a pathetic half-shrug. 

Banner needed a chart or something.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 21, 2016, 06:12 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 27, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 29, 2016, 07:10 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - November 30, 2016, 12:06 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - November 30, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 02, 2016, 01:41 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 03, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 05, 2016, 01:18 AM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 05, 2016, 07:40 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Stark - December 15, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: i'm sorry, i'm not that kind of doctor - by Banner - December 15, 2016, 09:46 PM