Northstar Vale seas would rise when I gave the word
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger

He lingered with the group, but never immersed himself within it. They roamed together, they ate, they slept. All the while, Tryphon's interest was internalized, settling upon either his own needs or the strangeness of the surroundings. It would take time for him to adapt to this new life; at the moment, he had been trailing after the only familiar face (and scent) that he was comfortable with — Saena's. Except that path crossed so many others, mingled, diverted, and so many times -- so Tryphon's route traced away from the group, and soon he found himself stranded out of their view.

But there was the sound of a scuffle, of motion, and with a keen interest peaking within him, Tryphon sought it out. He spied a shape moving beyond the main group, like himself, and yet while he pursued it, he came upon nothingness. Whatever - whoever - had caught his attention had snuck away. The scent was layered with those of the pack he had already met, and it would take time for the boy to distinguish what lay beneath them all — he was out of practise — but eventually, if he was lucky, Tryphon would figure this out.
Messages In This Thread
seas would rise when I gave the word - by Maevra - November 22, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: seas would rise when I have the word - by Larus - November 28, 2016, 01:27 AM