Neverwinter Forest Never Neverland
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
-steals thread-
Her slender form crept through the fog at a more leisurely pace – her mind still reeled from the recent events, and while a certain darkness had settled upon her, she tried her hardest to remember the light the world had to offer. Scimitar had been a steadfast guardian to her and her siblings – the Frostfur’s had seen tragedy more than once, and each time, he and Bazi had done their best to keep it at bay and from affecting their children as much they could. Swift had the first unfortunate incident – Whittier the last. Even Rannoch, now, and yet the bi-toned girl had finally accepted that her youngest brother was simply gone. Whether by choice, or through another means, the mystery would seemingly always remain.

And now she had to focus on what was left: Cypress.

Even though the fog was dense, she came upon the familiar scent of Shrike, and while she neared the den, she did not seek out his gift – she was far more invested in the idea of seeking him out. He was her rock in these dark times, and she could not explain what it was now that had her trust him without question. They had met briefly once in the Caldera – and then the day he had come searching for Lucy on the borders. Since then, he had become a scouting companion.. and if the girl could grasp her blossoming feelings as she felt a quickness in the beat of her heart as she neared him, she would even realize he perhaps meant even more than that to her.

The only crush she had ever known before had been Floki – and it had left her with a sickening butterfly in her stomach that had turned her in to a fool any time she had seen him. Though, upon seeing him in the light and realizing he was Kjalarr’s twin brother, something had felt very wrong about the situation.

Now, as she swept through the evergreen trees, her eyes landed upon the masked wolf she sought – and she did not fumble over her tongue as she had with her previous interest. Instead, with regained confidence, Allure would trace up along his side, her nose brushing his shoulder in silent greeting.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
Never Neverland - by Shrike Redleaf - November 22, 2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Never Neverland - by Allure - November 23, 2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Never Neverland - by Shrike Redleaf - November 23, 2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Never Neverland - by Allure - November 29, 2016, 06:35 AM
RE: Never Neverland - by Shrike Redleaf - December 02, 2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Never Neverland - by Allure - December 13, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: Never Neverland - by Shrike Redleaf - December 28, 2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Never Neverland - by Allure - January 02, 2017, 08:23 AM
RE: Never Neverland - by Shrike Redleaf - January 05, 2017, 05:27 PM