Golden Glade Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
going to wrap this up!

Relief rushed through her as she heard sister say it was ok. Injuring one of her siblings was one of the last things Rose ever wanted to do, so it was calming to hear her sister was alright. "I ok" she said with a nod and shifted a little closer to her twin to double check that there were no cuts or bruises. She was completely unaware that her sister was doing the same thing she was and once she was confident that no harm had come to her sister, Rose moved to give her twin a gentle nudge. 

"Home?" she asked with a tilt of her head but didn't wait for her sister to answer. She had a feeling Tigerlily would follow no matter what she wanted to do and it brought a sense of security to the young princess. Once back inside the den, Rose settled down and drifted off to sleep and any pain she might have felt instantly vanished from her mind.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice - by Tigerlily - November 23, 2016, 11:03 AM
RE: Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice - by Rose - November 27, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice - by Tigerlily - November 27, 2016, 07:55 PM
RE: Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice - by Rose - November 29, 2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice - by Tigerlily - November 29, 2016, 08:11 PM
RE: Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice - by Rose - November 30, 2016, 06:22 AM
RE: Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice - by Tigerlily - November 30, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice - by Rose - December 13, 2016, 08:55 AM
RE: Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice - by Tigerlily - December 25, 2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Sisters by Chance, Friends by Choice - by Rose - January 10, 2017, 10:02 AM