Lone Star Mountain but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
indra was first aware of a sensation in her throat: burning and raw and angry. her crusted eyes pried open slowly and she gasped audibly, the cold torrent of air rushing down her throat not unlike the viscious rapids of shearwater. she rose immediately, drunken and disoriented -- and then collapsed.

she tried to rouse herself again, but her limbs would not comply. with a feeble whine she cried hoarsely: "l-laurel!" what had happened? where was she and how was she here? she did not recognize anything - not the trees that warped the rocky landscape, nor the grassland below them, nor even the precipitious rise of mountain ahead.

her stirring must not have gone unnoticed, for indra was suddenly aware of a prickly sensation sneaking down her spine. she looked up in surprise, her gaze swimming into focus: @Saena stood not too far from her. indra was taken aback by the pale vision -- was it truly her mom? how?

and why?

"mom?" she tried again, her tongue thick with fever.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:17 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:40 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:08 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 25, 2016, 11:23 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 25, 2016, 11:33 PM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Indra - November 26, 2016, 09:57 AM
RE: but i -- i want it all -- oh, i want it all - by Saēna - November 26, 2016, 10:32 AM